- 1. Introduction
- 2. Types of Information Collected
- 2.1 "Non-personal data"
- We gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our site. This non-personal data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our site.
- 2.2 "Personal data"
- This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised, telephone number and billing and credit card information. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
- 3. Purposes for Which We Hold Your Information
- 3.1 "Non-personal data"
- We use the non-personal data gathered from visitors to our site in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our site.
- 3.2 "Personal data"
- We will process any personal data you provide to us for the following purposes:
(a) to provide you with the goods or services you have ordered,
(b) to contact you if required in connection with your communication and/or order or to respond to any communications you might send to us.
- 4. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
- We may provide non-personal data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our site. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our site, the demographic breakdown of our community users of our site, or the activities that visitors to our site engage in while on our site. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include, potential or actual advertisers, providers of advertising services (including website tracking services), commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties.
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties, outside of Wilton Recycling, unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfil your order (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements). We will disclose your personal data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
- 5. Sale of Business
- 6. Security
- 7. Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
- You may inform us of any changes in your personal data, and in accordance with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation we will update or delete your personal data accordingly. To find out what personal data we hold on you or to have your personal data updated, amended or removed from our database, please contact us at: info@Wilton-Recycling.com
- 8. Changes to the Website Privacy Statement